So I beat NES Legend of Zelda last night.
This is pretty much what happens. After being shot by the silver arrow Ganon explodes into chunks and a cloud of blood and leaves behind a nasty bloody red pile with the Triforce of Power sticking out of it which Link just goes on up to and grabs. Pretty weird.
Anyway that was fun, I had played Zelda as a kid but never beat it. I do remember fucking up my cousins cartridge and all of their saves being deleted though. hah oops. Anyway after I beat it last night I tried the second quest and ended up dying more times beating the first dungeon than I did during the entire first quest. 11 vs 7 I think. Crazy. So I’m skipping the second quest and playing Links Adventure instead. Yup!
Also Ganon wasn’t wearing pants.
- amandachainsaw likes this
- princessinabottle reblogged this from drawingnothing
- mysticallyuntamed likes this
- teh-ray likes this
- paranoidgirafarig reblogged this from drawingnothing and added:
- paranoidgirafarig likes this
- bestiarius reblogged this from zombiesurfing
- steamdrivenfaith likes this
- detectivekatz reblogged this from zombiesurfing
- zombiesurfing reblogged this from drawingnothing
- mcslock likes this
- minimega likes this
- tetrisandzelda likes this
- bomb-fish likes this
- daretobemoreawesome reblogged this from drawingnothing
- svalts likes this
- brunos-geek-reviews likes this
- lotsandconfuseded reblogged this from drawingnothing
- lotsandconfuseded likes this
- arbet likes this
- starsandboulevards likes this
- reeleer likes this
- howidraw said:I still have nightmares of that final dungeon, ‘specially of that eyeball sub-boss guy.
- howidraw likes this
- boughtabook likes this
- no-yoichi likes this
- chibidin likes this
- theanimeblurb reblogged this from drawingnothing
- sammi-scribbles likes this
- my-enemies-eyes likes this
- littlemisszuipperpips likes this
- drawingnothing posted this